If you don't have a food processor, you are basically a savage.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Food processor requires electricity. Knives and earthenware do not. Psychologically conditioned to consider these things a step up when it's really a regression.

What happens if some other shyt jumps off and electricity is taken off the board? Your household is fukked.

Congrats on your food processor tho :dame:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Food processor requires electricity. Knives and earthenware do not. Psychologically conditioned to consider these things a step up when it's really a regression.

What happens if some other shyt jumps off and electricity is taken off the board? Your household is fukked.

:mjlol: using a food processor makes me unable to wield a knife?

I am a savage you fukk nikka :demonic:
Stay away from my pesto, heathen.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Dudes in here using electric shyt like housewives :mjlol:

Might as well wear an apron and some heels, and call someone else daddy :ddash:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
I wanna make special sauces for my chicken :noah: how much you get the processor for?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got one, but have only made salsa so far :lupe: what else can I use it for? I know I bought it for a reason- all of these recipes calling for one, now I don't know what they were :damn:

Do you like baking? I make dough in mine all the time. Well not all the time, 3 different times. Pie crust once and soft pretzels twice. I use it to make chicken or turkey salad too. Just toss everything in and go.

Chef

All Star
Daps

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Do you like baking? I make dough in mine all the time. Well not all the time, 3 different times. Pie crust once and soft pretzels twice. I use it to make chicken or turkey salad too. Just toss everything in and go.
I could def see myself making pretzels-- or pizza dough. That salad too :blessed:
Make some roasted pepper hummus or guac. :myman:

:gladbron:hummus! Great idea!