If you dont have broads in Atlanta...

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
You are a homosexual. I dont care what city you are in you should have atleast 2 chicks in ATL that are down for the cause.

Meet the Pandas

panda-dancing-o.gif

GIF-Dancing-Panda.gif

panda-dance.gif

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Shiiittt, I am in Atlanta and I currently have zero broads. I am talking to a few..I have to talk to girls in the day time. I can't get with the night life over here. Buying bottles, sections and smoking hookas is not my thing and nikkas be so damn thirsty if the chick cute lol.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Shiiittt, I am in Atlanta and I currently have zero broads. I am talking to a few..I have to talk to girls in the day time. I can't get with the night life over here. Buying bottles, sections and smoking hookas is not my thing and nikkas be so damn thirsty if the chick cute lol.
Try Bulldogs on Peachtree st. You'll get lots of love there

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

We virtual pimpin breh....go to the explore section of IG in slide in some DMs.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

nikka just walk around Little 5 points or the AU, and open your mouth when you see something nice. There's too many women in ATL for you not to have at least one.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
nikka just walk around Little 5 points or the AU, and open your mouth when you see something nice. There's too many women in ATL for you not to have at least one.
Every single straight man in ATL should a plethora of hoes at his disposal. I hit them ATL streets hard this weekend and had hoes begging me to bring them back to the crib.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Every single straight man in ATL should a plethora of hoes at his disposal. I hit them ATL streets hard this weekend and had hoes begging me to bring them back to the crib.

Not everyone has the social skills to have a gang of hoes, but in Atlanta if you just try you should have at least one cutie on your team.