If you give a woman permission to tell you "NO", they likely won't do it.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If you tell a woman you're feelin her or you like her & want to get to know her, and you ask her if she's interested to let you know....OR if she's NOT interested, just to let you know and it's cool, no hard feelings....they are more likely not to tell you, "No", if they're uninterested, even tho you just made things super easy/not awkward for them.

This beautiful Portuguese chick I work with told me that approach is "insulting to women".

I'm like, so y'all want to feel like you have the power to THINK you're crushing a dude and ruining his day/week whatever, by telling him "No", but if he gives you an easy out, most of y'all are just going to string it along bc you see it as him "being indifferent".

One time a chick i asked out told me, "let me think about it". She was clearly not interested and didn't even give me her number. So In my mind, I'm like, what is there to "think about" ? Lol.
I told you I liked you, super nice, I asked you out, and said if you're not interested let me know, and it's cool. If you liked me you would say "Yes", but because I told you it's okay if you don't, you somehow can't really feel like you're getting the upper hand unless you think you're leaving me in a state of confusion so that maybe I'll continue to, pointlessly, pursue you.

Am I wrong? Lolol

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Chick told me that "as a man, you have to be vulnerable to rejection", I'm like okay, yes, duh I get that. You are putting yourself out there vulnerably by asking her.....but then when you add the caveat of "or if you're not interested, please let me know and it's okay", now it appears that you're indifferent.

So because they now can't crush you by saying "no", some would rather lead you on so that you are still pursant and fulfilling the ego they missed out on by not being able to turn you down.

Not saying ALL women do this, but many out there are this way.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Chick told me that "as a man, you have to be vulnerable to rejection", I'm like okay, yes, duh I get that. You are putting yourself out there vulnerably by asking her.....but then when you add the caveat of "or if you're not interested, please let me know and it's okay", now it appears that you're indifferent.

So because they now can't crush you by saying "no", some would rather lead you on so that you are still pursant and fulfilling the ego they missed out on by not being able to turn you down.

Not saying ALL women do this, but many out there are this way.
This is more clear. I agree.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Ego, entitlement and insecurities lol

Not everybody is going to like you, no point hurting your head with mental gymnastics over it

If a chick is not feeling you it’s okay, just move on. Doesn’t matter how you phrase it to feel better about yourself

Happiness and contentment comes from within brother, not the power of others (South Park Asian voice)

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This beautiful Portuguese chick I work with told me that approach is "insulting to women".
Dont take advice from women breh. :snoop:

If dudes took advice from women on how to get women , there would be no hook ups. Its timewasting. At best, you will get contradictions; while at worst you get bird babble.

Id compare it to how a woman shouldnt come to you asking for advice on the best makeup for her to wear or how to best walk in her heels.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could it be that shes using her head and isnt sure if she wants to shyt where she eats:comeon:

We strongly recommend you think about it too#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
yep. the only time my ex told me no outright is after we broke up and even then it was like pulling teeth. I mean she couldnt say no to simple shyt like not wanting to eat or staying in. always a cutesy deflection or a delay. eventually you get tired of dealing with emotionally compromised behavior. that being said, im sure some guys like that shyt, never being told no, so it is what it is.