If you got a free $20 to Best Buy that you had to spend today, what you getting?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
shopping

BBG

Superstar
Daps
some sort of bluray box set..... ill know it when i see it
20 years ago nikkas bought VHS sets....10 years ago nikkas bought DVD sets..... When are you nikkas gonna learn to stop wasting your money on physical media?? Y'all like modern day stamp collectors n shyt lol I'm dead b

As for the topic I'd probably just try to use it for Microsoft money to buy the Apex legends pass

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
20 years ago nikkas bought VHS sets....10 years ago nikkas bought DVD sets..... When are you nikkas gonna learn to stop wasting your money on physical media?? Y'all like modern day stamp collectors n shyt lol I'm dead b

As for the topic I'd probably just try to use it for Microsoft money to buy the Apex legends pass
Agreed

I see no reason to pay more than $5 for a Blu-ray.

I got like no more than 10 dvd/blue rays lol

And that's only because I seldom watch TV and I am happy watching these same 10 movies over and over

These include:

SuperBad
Scott Pilgrim versus the world
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Friday
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
500 Days of Summer
That 70s show (bought in 2010)
The Wire

A few animes etc....

I know people with large DVD and Blu-ray collections but I can't help but feel like it's such a waste of money.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Not for nothing, they mostly come with a digital copy. Its how i watched the wire on a flight from boston to portland oregon.

On topic, itunes gift card.