If you keep cheating on someone, what’s the point of staying?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Some people hate their spouse but stay for the kids and the reliable routine

U never heard of Alimony, OP?

That’s true. But even if they don’t have kids, or it’s a short term marriage.

Doesn’t it mean that he doesn’t love her like that?

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Relationships are complex. It may not make sense to you, but believe me there are circumstances at play that make folks stick around.

E.g. a woman can be a great person, partner, etc. but poor in bed so a man may want to continue to be with her as he genuinely enjoys her company, and simply fulfill his sexual desires elsewhere.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I'll bite:francis:

• Personality- To this very day, my ex had such a unique personality but I was such a cruel b*stard to realize that even as a married man.
  • Sexuality- She was such a freak that it becomes a two sided coin. I desire her but I get tired of the routines because of that past circumstance. I knew it was wrong but goddammit it felt so good.
  • Attraction- She looked like a good built Jill Scott and had such a incredible smile, but during the time I felt in my heart she deserved better because I did not realize a good thing until I vow to never do such deeds to my wife.
  • Child- She had a child which was a catch 22 since I did not want to be a stepfather at the time. Too much grief and past woes but he was such a cool kid. Hope he's doing good during present day and has a male figure to guide him to a better situation, as I do the same to my own child.
It was a messy situation and if I could go back into time, I would have just loved her from afar because it still haunts me at times despite us moving on from the past...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Depends on the person but some people like having a partner but wants to keep being with other people.

Some people like the “thrill” of their partner finding out.

Some people aren’t happy but don’t want to tell the person so they cheat because it’s easier than just leaving.

Some people have a sex addiction and can’t be with just one person.

Some people just don’t care and will just cheat on everybody they get with. If they get caught and forgiven they’ll just keep doing it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'll bite:francis:

• Personality- To this very day, my ex had such a unique personality but I was such a cruel b*stard to realize that even as a married man.
  • Sexuality- She was such a freak that it becomes a two sided coin. I desire her but I get tired of the routines because of that past circumstance. I knew it was wrong but goddammit it felt so good.
  • Attraction- She looked like a good built Jill Scott and had such a incredible smile, but during the time I felt in my heart she deserved better because I did not realize a good thing until I vow to never do such deeds to my wife.
  • Child- She had a child which was a catch 22 since I did not want to be a stepfather at the time. Too much grief and past woes but he was such a cool kid. Hope he's doing good during present day and has a male figure to guide him to a better situation, as I do the same to my own child.
It was a messy situation and if I could go back into time, I would have just loved her from afar because it still haunts me at times despite us moving on from the past...
:ohhh: who knew koalas cheat :leon: