If you only have “snakes” around you it’s 100% your fault

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
After a certain age, let’s say 25 this is especially true and nothing will change my mind.

We all encounter non-genuine people in our life but if you’re well into your 20s and especially 30s and that is all you have around you it is 100% your fault

Going by my own anecdotal evidence(which probably doesn’t mean a damn thing to you) people who only have “snakes “ around them or can’t call anyone to help them in a time of need fall in to one or more of these

- Extremely bad judge of character

- An extremely superficial person who picks their “friends” based on superficial reasons. Example: How nice they dress or how pretty they are and other dumb shyt

- Someone constantly burning their bridges

- A person who chases popularity and does anything to get into that cool inner circle

- And last but not least , they themselves are usually non genuine people. They treat other people the same way theyre now being treated. Except this time they want to rant to social media or whoever about how they’re “tired” of people treating them like shyt and how they have such a big heart and don’t deserve it(lmao)

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
04e3b3f4278d10726480df70cf45d00227a9eb.jpg

q0fsfp0u7td71.jpg

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Adults shouldn't have "enemies" or opps of any kind :skip:

You got 30-something cocksuckers who work at FedEx talmbout ppl watching them and "plotting", no jackass, you're just a dusty ass weedhead who hangs around bums :gucci:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
....kinda agree :ld: .

After a certain point, you have more than enough experience and even enough opportunities to make large (enough) sums of money to get away from those scumbag people. Its always the clout chasing EXRROVERTS that stay getting caught up in drama in their latter years of their life.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Agreed to an extent.

Only caveat I can immediately think of is people aren't static and they can flip at any moment. All it takes is the right circumstances for someone to turn into a bad person or turn on you.

We all seen situations where genuinely good people flip on friends and family when they're going through extended periods of misfortune.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It could be a regional culture thing as well. Its a lot of fake people in the bay area and los angeles. Those two regions are filled with narcissists and sociopaths. This is facts.
Seen way more fake people in Dallas than I’ve ever seen in LA

• Dap
Reactions: TEH