If You Smoke Weed, You Are Aiding The Mass Incarceration Of Young Black Men

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you get your weed from a drug dealer, then you are keeping the mass incarceration of young black men alive. How many young black men are facing an exorbitant amount of years in prison for the selling, distribution, and possession of marijuana?

If you smoke weed, you are the demand. With no demand there would be no supply ie no drugs being sold. I'm no expert on this but I believe marijuana is one of the top if not most used recreational drugs in America let alone the world.

How many young black men are doing 20+ year bids on drug charges? They see it as an avenue to make money, get out the hood, etc And they do so because there is a demand for it.

You think white people who live in middle and upper class care about these young black men?

Now marijuana isn't the only drug that's being distributed, sold and bought.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Do you think about these things before u post, or do you just let an idea pop in your head and make a thread on it ?

Do you think that if people stopped smoking weed the prison industrial complex would disappear? Do you think that if drug users no longer bought their drugs from black men those black men would suddenly find a lucrative legal job and get hired on the spot ? :why: Jesus Christ use your freaking brain

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Do you think about these things before u post, or do you just let an idea pop in your head and make a thread on it ?

Do you think that if people stopped smoking weed the prison industrial complex would disappear? Do you think that if drug users no longer bought their drugs from black men those black men would suddenly find a lucrative legal job and get hired on the spot ? :why: Jesus Christ use your freaking brain
Did I say any of those things? You might want to stop assuming. Did you even read my post? You might want to apply your own advice to yourself. I clearly said there are other drugs other then marijuana.

But it still doesn't negate the fact that many young black men are in prison right now for being drug dealers primarily of marijuana. There are many young black men getting 20+ year charges on this, while pedophiles, rapists, killers etc get less time. The business that is the prison system is not a billion dollar industry for no reason.

Do you smoke weed? :mjpls:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Did I say any of those things? You might want to stop assuming. Did you even read my post? You might want to apply your own advice to yourself. I clearly said there are other drugs other then marijuana.

But it still doesn't negate the fact that many young black men are in prison right now for being drug dealers primarily of marijuana. There are many young black men getting 20+ year charges on this, while pedophiles, rapists, killers etc get less time. The business that is the prison system is not a billion dollar industry for no reason.

Do you smoke weed? :mjpls:

What I'm telling u is that the bolded is fueled by many factors, the least of which is personal Marijuana usage. Are u steadfast in your beliefs on this or are u actually looking to learn more about what those factors are ? If so I would like to direct u to some readings.

And No I do not smoke.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What I'm telling u is that the bolded is fueled by many factors, the least of which is personal Marijuana usage. Are u steadfast in your beliefs on this or are u actually looking to learn more about what those factors are ? If so I would like to direct u to some readings.

And No I do not smoke.
And what factors are these? Please tell me. Gun possession, gangs, killing.. it all trickles down to drugs.