if you take tariq seriously

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
I can't take none of these dudes seriously from tariq to Michael Eric Dyson and others who are good with their words and nothing else

U believe who want to believe, but I'll do right for me and my fam

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so the only response the tariq lovers have is "i must be a cac because of my user name" :mjlol:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Tariq Nasheed is to smartdumb nikkas on the coli what Rush Limbaugh is to angry redneck cacs.
:mjcry:I can't believe you would say that about El Tariqbro, captain of the Excellence in Blackcasting Network, with talent on loan from Amen-Ra.

:takedat:I'll call his show and tell him he's a great Melanoid.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:umad:You mad cracker? I peeped your negs

yall just comfirming youre a bunch of simple minded fools for taking taiq so seriously, feel free to go through my posts and look for my picture and see my blackness:mjlol: yall got nothing:russ:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I don't support anyone. Black "leaders" are frauds and sellouts. Not just here in America but those in the motherland have sold their people out to the Chinese, Indians, Arabs or any bum with money. Putting your faith in these fraudsters will only lead to heartbreak. I support myself and my dreams. That's it.

And nothing personal, just a jewel from someone who's been there, this mentality is also a killer for blacks.

The white man as a group has not achieved what he has by being all about "me". They have no problem supporting someone in their group, even if that person isn't perfect. They realize this is team ball...there is no sideline bih...

Just like a nikka in prison thinking he's not riding with black or white, just himself...naw bih.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the problem with black folks is, we need to stop looking to ppl to lead us and hold our hand....tariq isn't doing nothing wrong...he gives info in exchange for money...thats not being a crook....hes using his time and resources, why shouldn't he be compensated?

dude never claimed to be a leader....hes just an entrepenur that sale info