If You Think Steph Curry Is Not Cheating On Ayesha You Are Delusional

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He's at the top of his career and the amount of dimes throwing themselves at him, probably sneaking into his hotel lobby knocking on his door, in the stands giving him I will suck the soul out ya dikk eyes, sliding in his DMs on social media etc.

Everywhere he goes women are giving him the googly eyes. I'm telling you, 99% of nikkas in the entertainment industry have ran through women because it's just that easy and the temptation is too high. You gotta be the strongest, most morally convicted man not to ho around let alone cheat.

When ya dikk hard and ya mind gets to thinking about that chick with a small waist and phat ass that looks like beyonce you gonna wanna smash.

PS I know a cat who knows nikkas in the league and they said even Steph Curry cheats. Russell Wilson "dated" a couple Instagram models which was released publicly, how many do we not know about?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I should neg you op for this inflammatory thread against my Point Gawd
giphy.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What made you make this thread? No one even talks about them anymore.... real random that you did analysis on them. Hope you get the plat you want though haha.
Could care less about a plat.

It's about the fact that most people think dude is god-fearing and a loyal husband, but when you are at that level the temptation is too strong not to take at least one bite.