If you want to cheat on your girl, wear gear of a team she knows you hate

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Some of these bytches like snitchin'. Tryna get a pic of you while you sleep and post it online or try to send it to your girl directly. They will even take a pic of your clothes and shoes on the ground.

Imagine coming home and your girl is laughing talking about "bae, check this out. Some girl just sent me a message on Facebook sayin' you fukked her last night. She also sent a video of you fukkin her. I know damn well it ain't you":russ:

This is what I would have on the entire time in that video

2458c2c3b876fc777f46d19f533d5cfc.jpg

My wife know I'm Ohio State all day:mjgrin:

I'd be like "These bytches a trip, bae. Jealous of what we got":mjgrin:

It ain't even gotta be cheating. You can use this to rob banks, gas stations, commit murders, etc. You just have to build up your fandom online so that people will know who you're a fan of.

Last edited:

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
It ain't even gotta be cheating. You can use this to rob banks, gas stations, commit murders, etc. You just have to build up your fandom online so that people will know who you're a fan of.
:laff:

As if the "commit murders" wasn't funny enough, muh'fukka had to add the "etc", as if he was just casually selling a multipurpose cleaning product.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Some of these bytches like snitchin'. Tryna get a pic of you while you sleep and post it online or try to send it to your girl directly. They will even take a pic of your clothes and shoes on the ground.

Imagine coming home and your girl is laughing talking about "bae, check this out. Some girl just sent me a message on Facebook sayin' you fukked her last night. She also sent a video of you fukkin her. I know damn well it ain't you":russ:

This is what I would have on the entire time in that video

2458c2c3b876fc777f46d19f533d5cfc.jpg

My wife know I'm Ohio State all day:mjgrin:

I'd be like "These bytches a trip, bae. Jealous of what we got":mjgrin:

Brilliant just damn brilliant