If you were George Lucas how would you feel?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I would feel a whirlwind of emotions. It's sort of the 5 stages of loss/grief I would imagine. He probably felt very torn. He made something so big that it's no longer his. Star Wars belongs to the world. The fact that he was a technical advisor and then was basically told "we don't need you" probably hurt. I'm sure deep down he knows the prequels were trash, and to see a good Star Wars film probably hurts, especially knowing he wasn't involved.

At first I thought this article was meant to be funny but I think it's actually very fitting and probably close to the truth.

George Lucas’s 5 stages of Star Wars grief

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
He should have had some part in its creation.

Even if it's minor.

The guy played God and created a universe.

But he sold it out for money he doesn't need.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know. Im fukked up and greedy. :sad:

$4 BILLION dollars is not enough for you to retire.... then there's something wrong with YOU...

I know this once I finish my book and they offer me like millions of dollars for the story and characters... It will have to be a damn near billion dollars.

3DF25ly.gif

:lolbron: See a 1 billion dollar check I would never have to work again, I'd stay in my bathrobe like 5 days a week, go to the supermarket with my slippers on. barely shave. fukk bytches in cardboard boxes, do so much weed I'd never come down. and sleep in my custom made hammock with a bottle of honey whiskey at the end of my day...
:ahh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think he sold it WITH his outline. NO one sells their baby without providing some guidance. The Mouse said yeah, okay then threw that sh!t straight into the :trash:.

He was hurt early on, when he made it well known that they weren't using any of his ideas. Ironically, they did end up using ALL of his ideas.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think he sold it WITH his outline. NO one sells their baby without providing some guidance. The Mouse said yeah, okay then threw that sh!t straight into the :trash:.

He was hurt early on, when he made it well known that they weren't using any of his ideas. Ironically, they did end up using ALL of his ideas.

:heh: the irony.....

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He should've never sold it if he was gonna be bytching about it. In the deal he should've had a provision put in that he at least be consulted, Mr. Lucas :ufdup: