If You Were In Harvey Weinstein's Position, Would You Use Your Power To Smash Hoes?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
if I were in that position I would absolutely leverage my power to smash hollywood starlets. isn't that why anyone becomes a hollywood exec in the first place? :ehh:

his downfall came because he was creepy & weird about it and made the girls feel extremely uncomfortable. building comfort is key (you don't want them feeling dirty & regretful). if he had a modicum of game and kept his degeneracy in check, the shytstorm wouldn't have rained down on him like it did :francis:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If I were him I'd use the wealth and fame to legitimately fukk women

Not rape them and creep on them on some casting couch shyt. Theres a million chicks in NY and LA besides the actresses you paying for the films. He could've been sponsoring chicks

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
if I were in that position I would absolutely leverage my power to smash hollywood starlets. isn't that why anyone becomes a hollywood exec in the first place? :ehh:

his downfall came because he was creepy & weird and made the girls feel extremely uncomfortable. building comfort is key (you don't want them feeling dirty & regretful). if he had a modicum of game and kept his degeneracy in check, the shytstorm wouldn't have rained down on him like it did :francis:
No, I may be an a$$hole and a dikk at times, but I'm NOT evil.