If you were the first black president

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
What would you do? I'd go full on nikka just to frighten white people and make them feel alienated in "their country." I'd have an entourage of non smiling football player sized real nikkas with me at all times. I wouldn't have any white cabinet members or security. Every whip in the convoy would be black on black and have slap.

I'd write an executive order that makes it illegal for white people to look me in the eyes without my permission or speak to me directly. I'd hire a girl from my neighborhood to translate everything into AAVE for me.

I'd blackmail congress into bending to my will. After that I'd remove term limits and become a dictator. I'd round up all my detractors and reeducate them. I'd freeze all bank accounts and wealth of the wealthiest people in this country and give it to black people in the form of repirations. I'd imprison all former presidents of the US.

I'd start a website for Africans from around the world and see what they want and need. I'd export as much resources as I can from America to African nations around the world. I'd abolish the military and end all wars. With the money saved I'd make college free for Africans around the world as long as they committed to using their education to build infrastructure in African nations.

All black people in the US would be mailed their passports and concealed carry permit. They'd be given tax credits for traveling, learning other languages, and owning property in other countries. All the debt of black people would be forgiven or paid for by the government.

The American flag would be redesigned. It's a sign of genocide and white supremacy. I'd have free stores in all under developed neighborhoods in America. I'd also make sure there are farms producing enough food to support those neighborhoods while educating them on nutrition and growing and producing food.

I'd free max b. I'd free gucci. Mumia is coming home. The prison system would be rebuilt into a rehabilitation system. All cases involving black men would be reviewed by me and the squad.

I'd have meetings with other minority groups to see what I could do for them. We would all be winning. I'd abolish all national holidays and have an international poll to see what holidays we should recognize.

I'd have no problem destroying this country in the process of rebuilding the African community. This country and others were founded on the destruction and exploitation of Africans. Hopefully African countries would develop enough for Africans to relocate to if they choose to.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
I literally can't become president :francis: (territory )
Lol me either. But we all have the right to dream. Imagine you sit in the second highest thrown in the universe. You can do whatever you want. Speak on it.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Make it a law that everybody has to wear tall white tees, white AF1s and Fubu jeans at all times.

Make every radio station play Gucci Mane and Migos 24/7.

Trick that presidential money off in the club.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
OP you must not know how executive orders work or understand how little power the president has if the legislative and judicial branches decide to "check" the president.

What you'd like to do would be more possible if you were the "president" of a Latin American country.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Give black people the much needed Reperations that were long overdue in form of land, grants, business incentives and even tax breaks.

Reform the department of Justice and repeal the three strikes law. Create programs to let those former offenders back into civilian life. Create trade programs for inner city youth as well

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
OP you must not know how executive orders work or understand how little power the president has if the legislative and judicial branches decide to "check" the president.

What you'd like to do would be more possible if you were the "president" of a Latin American country.
200.gif

Settle down, this is my thread and my imagination. Stop being condescending and passive aggressive. Have a laugh and contribute to the thread.

or

200w_d.gif

I'm giving you a straight red for acting like a c00n, not being black, having a terrible sense of humor, and throwing a BF like a haughty white jezebel.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Have fun with it man. Or change what you think will affect the people you care about the most. Use your imagination.
I'm sitting here trying to think what I'd do breh. I seriously don't know where I'd start. I could say "Oh, I'd blah blah blah for my people" but the president doesn't have power like that.

Only thing I could say is I wouldn't throw my people under the bus for no other group of people. I'm all for compromise but fukk that shyt. :scust:

I'm probably being too serious for this thread but I'm at work so I'm in serious mode right now.