If your Black, Muscular, Got an Accent and Tall; You can fukk a Woman from any country in the world

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
#Facts.

nikkas can go anywhere in the world and invade the place sexually, dont know too may other groups of people can can do that successfully.

I keep seeing nikkas(and some women :comeon:) on here keep trying to push the whole 'black men are undesirable' agenda when its the furthest thing from the truth

Never forget, the most swipped right dude on tinder to date is a nikka.
most-swiped-right-man-on-tinder-stefan-pierre-tomlin-exclusively-reveals-how-to-get-an-online-date-as-everyone-prepares-for-valentines-day.jpg

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
You know, when black women say "Even though black men disrespect and hurt black women, I still can only love a black man.." the part she's not telling you is "... Because every other kind of man is inferior."

They won't ever tell you that to your face, but it is what it is. Black men the GOAT Master Race.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
You know, when black women say "Even though black men disrespect and hurt black women, I still can only love a black man.." the part she's not telling you is "... Because every other kind of man is inferior."

They won't ever tell you that to your face, but it is what it is. Black men the GOAT Master Race.

A nikka can touch down in Korea tomorrow and merely fukk something off the strength of his swag alone :wow: