"If your broke.. its your dads fault."

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Never had a dad and I'm doing well for myself. fukk crying and blaming my parents. I could sit around blaming my dad because he wasn't there but I decided to be a man and stand on ten toes and get it out the mud for myself. When I have kids they'll be in much better shape than me though.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
i'm well off....and well endowed....my pops blessed me with good genes and hustle skills.....:mjgrin:
So ,you get women with your father's features

ezgif-7-c5be0defa1d7.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's very interesting idk if I can entertain that rhetoric. My father ain't shyt but I'm doing pretty well for myself im sure its the same with many people.
I'm just following the logic presented. The premise was being broke is your fathers fault. In order that to be true, being successful because of your mother cannot be true. because 1) you can't be broke and successful at the same time but you have two parents that influence you at the same time. and 2)Success and Failure are interlinked and so influence on one means you influenced the other. Ie: if mother influences your success she is therefore preventing your failure. If father influences your failure he is preventing your success.

Failing could mean your father influenced your failure but it would also mean your mother failed to prevent your failure as well. and vice versa. If the are removing the mother from the one end of the spectrum Ie: she has no influence on or ability to prevent your failure just the father. Than She is also removed from the other end of the spectrum. ie: she doesn nothing to influence your success either. just the father.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Never had a dad and I'm doing well for myself. fukk crying and blaming my parents. I could sit around blaming my dad because he wasn't there but I decided to be a man and stand on ten toes and get it out the mud for myself. When I have kids they'll be in much better shape than me though.
I was fortunate to have a great father, but the world doesn't care what anybody's background is.
Have to play the hand you are dealt.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Papa was a rolling stone,
wherever he laid his hat was his home
And when he died, all he left us was alone"..

:manny:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
There is power in having real estate such as homes, buildings, and property.

Most Black families don't have a lot of real estate; however, White folks have property and homes that they can leverage with banks and so forth to help their children.

I've seen White men with acres of property that just plant trees on it every few years and clear cut them every 8-10 years and literally make thousands of dollars. Most Black folks don't operate like that.

I loathe what those many of those older White men stand for, but you can learn a lot about the business side of life but just watching some of them and letting them talk but not really asking them about anything.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The obvious solution is to not have a father :troll:
Dapped.
I love sarcasm.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Its so effective at revealing the absurdity of shyt.

The idea that your dad is to blame for economic downturn is one of the dumbest takes I’ve ever seen.

So the increasing attacks on the middle class by cronyism trickle down economic government legislation ain’t got shyt to do it. But yo daddy does?!:mjlol:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I'm just following the logic presented. The premise was being broke is your fathers fault. In order that to be true, being successful because of your mother cannot be true. because 1) you can't be broke and successful at the same time but you have two parents that influence you at the same time. and 2)Success and Failure are interlinked and so influence on one means you influenced the other. Ie: if mother influences your success she is therefore preventing your failure. If father influences your failure he is preventing your success.

Failing could mean your father influenced your failure but it would also mean your mother failed to prevent your failure as well. and vice versa. If the are removing the mother from the one end of the spectrum Ie: she has no influence on or ability to prevent your failure just the father. Than She is also removed from the other end of the spectrum. ie: she doesn nothing to influence your success either. just the father.

I think the wording Broke and failure vs Rich and success isn't interchangeable in this sense. There are plenty of rich parents whose sons are "failures" but there child is a rich failure. As far as being broke im assuming they're taking about the tangibles or physical money.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Dapped.
I love sarcasm.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Its so effective at revealing the absurdity of shyt.

The idea that your dad is to blame for economic downturn is one of the dumbest takes I’ve ever seen.

So the increasing attacks on the middle class by cronyism trickle down economic government legislation ain’t got shyt to do it. But yo daddy does?!:mjlol:
Fatherless households are the problem :hula: Fathers in the household is the problem

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of times if a breh broke its his fault..

Too many time ive seen people that was left with homes, and they fcked it up by pulling out the equity to buy cars and shyt..

This is a highly nuanced topic that doesn't end with the fathers short comings..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Pops died, Didn’t cry.
Didn’t know him that well:manny:”.

- one of the wealthiest rappers ever

You're not that smart, Jay's dad isn't responsible for his wealth, so if Jay-Z didn't figure it out for himself his dad would be the reason he was broke

which is true

not even from economics or knowing how to hustle, how can you live your whole life as a grown man and not having anything to give your kids, no money saved up, no assets, nothing, makes zero sense, you failed

but then again some people get all that and still fukk up, and end up broke, which wouldn't make it the parents fault