If your dad cheated on your mom, would you still love him?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Say your parents have been together for over 20 years and your dad has as an affair, but he eventually leaves your mom and marries the new woman.

How would you react? Would you accept the new wife? Would you still be cool with him?

If this ever happened to me or my family, I would obviously still love my dad, but I probably would never speak to him ever again.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
It would be heavily influenced by how well my mom was dealing with it. If she wasn't sweating it and just happily moved on (which i think is unlikely but possible i guess) i would still keep our relatinship the same. If my mom was torn up about it i would keep him at a distance

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is a real life thing for me. My dad's thot actually just passed away a couple of weeks ago! Guess the reason my ultra-religious mother gave me for her dying..

At first I was like "damn, how u gon do that" but honestly dude put us through college, made sure that we were good day to day, didn't run off on us, and was just a good father.
The only messed up thing he did was buy a house in the thot's name and planned a new life with her and everything. I'm sure my mom ain't happy about that. For that reason I lost respect for him. fukking another girl is one thing but a whole new life and shyt like that must mess a woman up something crazy.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more details I heard about it the more it didn't bother me. Pops and moms always were very nice to one another afterwards and moved on with their lives. So yes I loved/love him,