If your fat you shouldn't wear skinny jeans

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Just telling the truth. If you're Male or female and you are fat or obese you shouldn't be wearing Skinny Jean's they are not to worn by you. I get tired of seeing people who are overweight trying to rock skinny Jean's. I mean have some damn respect for yourself. The reason I'm bringing this up is because yesterday I saw this overweight Cac who's Jean's were so tight it looked like the Jean's wear cutting the circulation to his legs. I mean I don't care how cool or trendy you want to be seen , your jeans should always fit your comfortably. Now I know whenever I post a thread like this some of you accuse me of being :flabbynsick: and all that other Bs. But you know I'm right.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
If you're shapely male..don't do it either. Thick male? Nah.

Why

Superstar
Daps
Let them look ridiculous as they want:yeshrug:

They already fat

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Just telling the truth. If you're Male or female and you are fat or obese you shouldn't be wearing Skinny Jean's they are not to worn by you. I get tired of seeing people who are overweight trying to rock skinny Jean's. I mean have some damn respect for yourself. The reason I'm bringing this up is because yesterday I saw this overweight Cac who's Jean's were so tight it looked like the Jean's wear cutting the circulation to his legs. I mean I don't care how cool or trendy you want to be seen , your jeans should always fit your comfortably. Now I know whenever I post a thread like this some of you accuse me of being :flabbynsick: and all that other Bs. But you know I'm right.
I agree with the OP.....but why are you looking at fat ass people rocking skinny jeans??....:mjtf:....

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Say what you want but these the times we in.

Put them skinny jeans on, a size bigger than normal to fit a lil loose, and bust a sag:banderas:

Get these hoes to drop them drawls:umad: