If you’re a black male then your feelings are irrelevant

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Tl;dr- ( life is hard for you as a black man and no one cares including other black men. Build yourself up and inject some good into this world, at the very least. Make something great out of yourself despite the fukked situation you’re in. Be stoic and powerful. Deal with your issues and KIM. No one is crying for you. Only you can help you )

Between complaining about wenches and boohooing about minor life issues, I’m concerned for those of you in this forum who are actually black men. We have enough problems to last us a lifetime And some of you seem so maladjusted to deal with real shyt. It’s alarming.

I don’t want to make light of people’s issues. I’m mentally ill and I’ve been maladaptive and emotional as fukk, but the end truth of it all is that no one cares if you’re sad or angry. Get therapy. Get on meds. Get help. But don’t let your emotions define how you experience life. That will destroy you.

When I ask dudes here or in real life, how are our problems gonna get fixed they start talking about reparations. Cacs can’t even fully admit that slavery was wrong without justifying it somehow. You really think, they are gonna pay atonement for slavery? Be real here. They should pay trillions but they won’t even consider it

Black men are misunderstood and rarely invested in. No one cares about us. And it won’t get better with our inaction. A lot of us really need to step up and do better. I really need to step up and do better. I’m not saying you got to be the next Garvey or Dr King or some shyt. That “pro-black” shyt is stressful and can seem very fruitless ultimately but at the the very least pave the way for little black boys.

Read the poem “If” by Rudyard Kilping. He was a degenerate cac chauvinist but even he sometimes had the right ideas. Be detached, stoic and aware of your surroundings and your inner self. No one cares about you black man. Build yourself up and don’t let feelings, expectations, dreams and ideals derail you. Get on your purpose and stop worrying what people think. The world hates you anyway. You may as well walk the lonely roads you’ll have to traverse with a smile and some pride in yourself knowing that any success you have is byproduct of your determination.

Make something great of this life despite your struggles. Rise up

Why

Superstar
Daps
No one cares about you black man. Build yourself up and don’t let feelings, expectations, dreams and ideals derail you. Get on your purpose and stop worrying what people think. The world hates you anyway. You may as well walk the lonely roads you’ll have to traverse with a smile and some pride in yourself knowing that any success you have is byproduct of your determination.

cold hard truth tbh.when i realized this years ago and most humans dead to me now and im way happier not acknowledging their existence .:myman:

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
It ain't that deep

It really isn’t. This place is just entertainment but dudes always seem to take it too far.

As much as you want to be detached/stoic/removed...

Here you are making this thread for the benefit of other black men.

It seems you still have some emotional attachments OP :wow:

I’m just an emotional person. I just don’t want others to waste their time the way I did. Don’t be foolish. Lead with logic not your feelings

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Your feelings aren't your life

Miss me with this woe is me shyt

There are starving Africans who got it ten times worse than we do

Im sick and tired of you c00ns and your oppression Olympics

Why are you mad lol? I hardly find this to be a woe as me post.

I never said anything about oppression Olympics. I’m Zimbabwean American.
I’m fully aware of starving Africans :skip:

I got an appreciation for all of the diaspora.

You seem more interested in causing discord between between people than I, by pitting one struggle against another.
Have a blessed day sir :salute:

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Why are you mad lol? I hardly find this to be a woe as me post.

I never said anything about oppression Olympics. I’m Zimbabwean American.
I’m fully aware of starving Africans :skip:

I got an appreciation for all of the diaspora.

You seem more interested in causing discord between between people than I, by pitting one struggle against another.
Have a blessed day sir :salute:

You just told black men that the world hates them

Like the universe has some type of vendetta against us lmao

Victim mentality at its finest

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
You just told black men that the world hates them

Like the universe has some type of vendetta against us lmao

Victim mentality at its finest

The world isn’t exactly fond of black men. I don’t think I lied. Now can we revisit your comment about Oppression Olympics? Why did you feel the need to pit different struggles against each other, my brother? :jbhmm:

Also, I think my call for autonomy, self determination and stoicism is hardly preaching victimhood. But I’ll let you cook if thats how you feel :manny:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
My family and my closest folks care about my situation and they hold me down. That's all I need. :yeshrug:

Also, I have been in situations where someone I did not know helped me only because we came from the same country.

The everybody is getting love except black men is not true, at least globally.

If w take it from the US perspective, I'd say OP's statement could be seen as true for isolated poor/working class black men. They are a very vulnerable population.

This is why family ties are important. You're supposed to count on yourself first -this is what a man is supposed to do: he takes care of business no matter what. But you're not supposed to be on your own all the time. You need help. You're not superman. All that self made man stuff is mythology. You need people around you, your people: they will help you and you will help them.

Last edited:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I kinda agree with your solution: Build yourself up and don’t let feelings, expectations, dreams and ideals derail you. Get on your purpose and stop worrying what people think.

I think that’s the goal of all woman, child & man though.

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
The world isn’t exactly fond of black men. I don’t think I lied. Now can we revisit your comment about Oppression Olympics? Why did you feel the need to pit different struggles against each other, my brother? :jbhmm:

Also, I think my call for autonomy, self determination and stoicism is hardly preaching victimhood. But I’ll let you cook if thats how you feel :manny:

I understand where your coming from but

contrary to popular opinion blacks in America TODAY!! don't have it nearly as bad as we claim we do

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
My family and my closest folks care about my situation and they hold me down. That's all I need. :yeshrug:

Also, I have been in situations where someone I did not know helped me only because we came from the same country.

The everybody is getting love except black men is not true, at least globally.

If w take it from the US perspective, I'd say OP's statement could be seen as true for isolated poor/working class black men. They are a very vulnerable population.

This is why family ties are important. You're supposed to count on yourself first -this is what a man is supposed to do: he takes care of business no matter what. But you're not supposed to be on your own all the time. You need help. You're not superman. All that self made man stuff is mythology. You need people around you, your people: they will help you and you will help them.

Great and thoughtful post.

I don’t believe black men are the only people who are suffering. Nor do I think you can do it totally alone. But I think sometimes, we have to be more comfortable with being alone.

You mentioned a great part, I neglected to include. You need family and a support network. Perhaps, I spoke in absolutes and that was my wrongdoing. It’s not black and white. You’ll need help and people but my end goal is trying to get guys motivated to do for self. Good post. I hear you