If You're A Man And You Wear Jeans With Rips In Them...

Daps
You're a follower with no independent sense of style, a person who rolls with the herd, someone devoid of an identity that wasn't modeled off what you viewed while watching television or browsing the web. When did this
Odell-Beckham-Jr-And-Von-Miller.jpg
vic-mensa-saint-laurent-a-640x708.jpg
kanye-e1462395852847.jpg
Allen-Onyia-Metallica-YSL-Saint-Laurent-Bag-Jeans-Sneakers.jpg

become acceptable for men to wear? Who said that this fakkitry was the wave? All I see in each of these examples, no matter how much money the men featured might have, is insecurity and a style defined by what others have approved. I guarantee that the men who attract the most women are those who don't dress like this, whose style is a reflection of their persona and identity rather than the trends of the moment, who ride uncharted currents that haven't yet been found by the guppies. :francis:

Daps
“You follow the herd”

you sound like yo mama picked out clothes for you until you was 18.

and punk rockers been doing that since the 80’s. Artsy, skater nikkas followed suit and brehs made it pop

We weren't rocking that shyt in the 80s, 90s, or early to mid 2000s. Stop. I picked out my own clothes, mixing and matching styles to create my own aesthetic. I like to call my style sophisticated hood wear or intelligent d-boy attire. :francis: