If you've ever wondered how large a blue whale is

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Lol wasn't it natgeo that said the whale used to be a dog animal on land? :russ:
000-1egqntp.jpeg

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I can't help but think of one

glaring
fact about that photograph......

If one person that boat knew Brazillian Jiujitsu,
. the whale would have willingly become a taxi for those passengers.

"O y'all looking for some good fishing. I know this spot a few miles east where you can catch a mermaid and find 10 billion in gold Holla! Let me run you by there right quick on the strength of that training. Wow, BIG fans of that art pal you don't even know. "
KMGcLfQ.gif

Then the whale turns to it's side balancing you perfectly above the surface and hits one of these
iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif
mjl.gif

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i see shyt like this and wonder why people wanna contact aliens

Them n1ggas finna treat us like SHYT

Put us in zoos

Try to fukk us

Make sure we healthy and eating good so our meat and bones taste good in their soup

Have us die in fukked up ways to research us

All karma from how we treated God's planet and animals...
That's because you think aliens would think and act like cacs.

More than likely aliens would be melenated and not on that fukk shyt like gene recessive self destructive cacs who can't withstand a sunny day at the beach.

To live for long periods of time you would have to be pro nature and work with the planet and technology that intertwined. So if anything I could see aliens hitting us with the :hubie:until cacs die off.

Alien brehs trying to show cacs star galaxies and planets and all cacs want to do is sneeze, not wash up and eat the exotic wildlife. Every body with melanin waiting on them to put sun tan lotion with the :martin:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see shyt like this and wonder why people wanna contact aliens

Them n1ggas finna treat us like SHYT

Put us in zoos

Try to fukk us

Make sure we healthy and eating good so our meat and bones taste good in their soup

Have us die in fukked up ways to research us

All karma from how we treated God's planet and animals...

it already happened. God handled that.

Genesis Chapter 6
Wickedness in the World
6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Another Zoo thread:blessed:

But on topic, really thinking about about whales I’ve realized I’m terrified of comin contact with one as you’re nothing to em. Imagine that big ass thing passing by you and you not even on a boat:sadcam: