If You've Ever Worn Glasses/Contacts, Get In Here!!.....Pls :mjcry:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those who wore glasses, then switched to contacts, did you look weird to you at first? How long did it take you to get used to your face? Do you think you look better with or without your glasses?
I was like 10. It was amazing. Easy transition to putting them in. For me at least. Waaaay better vision. I still rock glasses to this day. When my eyes get dry with the contacts in, I let them breathe and rock glasses. LL me in glasses.

:smugdraper:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Those who wore glasses, then switched to contacts, did you look weird to you at first? How long did it take you to get used to your face? Do you think you look better with or without your glasses?
When I removed my glasses and started rocking contacts it felt like a 200 pound weight was lifted off my back!

With glasses, I look...okay. Without them I could be a runway model or in an issue of esquire.

Like now, I've been having mad women approach me when I go to the bar now...more than before when I was wearing glasses. I look ten times better without these things.

And because of that I've been appreciating wearing my glasses more now that I can switch between the two.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
When I removed my glasses and started rocking contacts it felt like a 200 pound weight was lifted off my back!

With glasses, I look...okay. Without them I could be a runway model or in an issue of esquire.

Like now, I've been having mad women approach me when I go to the bar now...more than before when I was wearing glasses. I look ten times better without these things.

And because of that I've been appreciating wearing my glasses more now that I can switch between the two.
How hard is putting contacts on man
I watched the tutorial and I was shook