IG hit a point of no return once women started...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Posting a pic on their stories, and then somebody else shares it on THEIR story and boosts them, so then the girl goes back to HER story to reshare THEM resharing the same damn picture they already shared :deadmanny:

Tried my best to eliminate any confusion but y'all know what I'm talking about? :heh: The likes/comments ain't enough anymore. They gotta make you sure show you know that people are sharing it too :wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
IG hit a point of no return when these thots mastered the method of how to MONETIIZE thier pics by marketing thirst traps to all these simps and incels.

Go on the dating sites and all these byatches tell you to follow them on Instagram so they can increase thier fan numbers

Smh

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Posting a pic on their stories, and then somebody else shares it on THEIR story and boosts them, so then the girl goes back to HER story to reshare THEM resharing the same damn picture they already shared :deadmanny:

Tried my best to eliminate any confusion but y'all know what I'm talking about? :heh: The likes/comments ain't enough anymore. They gotta make you sure show you know that people are sharing it too :wow:
This is the most retarded shiit I have ever seen girls do online :russ:

Girl makes a post ➝ Friend adds the post to her story ➝ Original girl creates a story about her friend's story that was her original post ➝ Friend posts the appreciation of the original girl posting her story that was the original girl's original post

:mindblown:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
IG hit a point of no return when these thots mastered the method of how to MONETIIZE thier pics by marketing thirst traps to all these simps and incels.

Go on the dating sites and all these byatches tell you to follow them on Instagram so they can increase thier fan numbers

Smh
I swipe left on all the bytches promoting IG's and Snapchats, bytch I ain't following you :mjlol:

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15

Smh

I swipe left on all the bytches promoting IG's and Snapchats, bytch I ain't following you :mjlol:
Yall meet chicks off dating sites?:ohhh:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Its the reason I know the "corny or lame" isnt a real thing....

IG hit that point of no return when ppl stopped enforcing cultural norms.

Now corny/lame is dependent on who does it rather than what they are doing.