Iggy Azalea mad over Snoop's IG pic Update: Nick Young Responds, T.I. Makes Snoop Apologize

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Update:

Update:

L1Ov4gs.png
YN7PMo9.png
ozTPaOF.png
gQP94lB.png

Update: Snoop still going in

One more. Iggy. Suckn dikk. Like the punk bi*ch she is now post some more sh*t hoe !! I'm jus Getn started on ya fake wanna b black bi*ch #wrongnikka2fucwit n yo nikka Betta not say sh*t��

Ok last one n Imma leave the bytch alone!! Hahahahahah So says ToddFollow

Keep talkin bytch n I'm bac n the phone booth on my SnoopDogg shyt Fuc a bytch!!

Ufunkybytch. Yeah u

Where is Iggy ? Nowhere insight. @realnickiminaj_ Fuc the fake n non writers yeah that means u again biitch !! Go nikki go Hoe Iggy hoe !! Sweet dreams c*nt

Ok last one. Hahahahaha I didn't make this shyt up I jus post smoke n chill Hahahahahahah. So says Todd

The most random rap feud just broke out -- Iggy Azalea vs. Snoop Dogg ... and it's all over a picture he posted mocking Iggy's makeup-free face.

Snoop posted the Instagram this weekend showing an albino-looking woman with cornrow braids and the caption ... "Iggy Azalea no make up."

The "Fancy" rapper got wind of the pic Monday and blasted Snoop on Twitter, saying ... "why would you post such a mean pic on insta when you send your body guards to ask me for pictures every time we are at shows."

Iggy added, "I'm disappointed you'd be such an ass for no reason."

Snoop hasn't blinked since Iggy went off ... the photo's still up on his IG. Iggy has deleted her twitrage.

To be continued?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/13/iggy-azalea-mad-snoop-dogg-instagram/#ixzz3G4Mo9xga

Last edited by a moderator: