Iggy Azalea Quits Social Media After Getting Roasted For Her Ass Pics

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Now hopefully you can quit music.....:laff:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/ig...tive-online-comments-114000249-us-weekly.html

25BDB87800000578-0-image-m-75_1424115156208.jpg

EbtsywJ.gif

Iggy Azalea
's had enough!

The Australian rapper is walking away from social media following paparazzi pictures of her butt in a bikini, and the subsequent online criticism she received for her normal, less-than-perfect appearance.

The photos, which showed Azalea revealing her curves in a pair of tiny bikini bottoms while on holiday with her boyfriend Nick Young, led to some unkind comments from internet users who slammed her voluptuous appearance.

The "Fancy" singer hit back at critics via Twitter on Wednesday, February 18, vowing to quit social media for the foreseeable future, to avoid being drawn into a host of negative emotions.

"Just got back from a great vacation, came online and saw apparently it's shocking and unheard of to be a woman and have cellulite. Lol" the singer wrote.

"I feel the hatred and pettiness i see online at all times is at making me become an angry person and I cannot be that," she continued. "To become nasty because of the way I feel iam treated would be a disservice to my fans and I promise i will try to keep smiling," she added.

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
humans in general but specifically "celebs" think everyone cares about their lives, lol. everyone, in their own mind, is important and necessary, so sharing your thoughts and feelings and interests and pictures and shyt is more addictive than any drug on earth, i'd argue that social media is the greatest invention since Sex, :ohhh:. this broad will be gone for maybe 3 weeks, tops, bet the house on that. salute king zuckerberg and whoever invented twitter and instagram and all this other shyt, taking full advantage of humans' gregariousness and god complexes, :banderas:. and iggy azalea ass aint even that fat, :camby: