Iggy Azalea Sparks Outrage In Saudi Arabia Over Lyrics belittling “Prophets” and “Wardrobe Malfunction” during Performance

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
She has a bunch of onlyfans content out here. You gone have to do the additional searching, but it ain't hard to find lol.

836cnc.gif

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
and this is the regressive conservative culture some of yall defend

not to change the subject, but why do so many people on TheColi say you're Indian ?

Not that being Indian is a bad thing, but what's the history behind this, because I've seen you say you're Black before if I remember correctly

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
not to change the subject, but why do so many people on TheColi say you're Indian ?

Not that being Indian is a bad thing, but what's the history behind this, because I've seen you say you're Black before if I remember correctly
I'm not. When I started this account in 2012 it was new and I didn't to share personal information. ONE TIME I declined to say whether I was black or not and they take that to mean I'm black. I've literally posted pics proving I'm black. Its retarded.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I'm not. When I started this account in 2012 it was new and I didn't to share personal information. ONE TIME I declined to say whether I was black or not and they take that to mean I'm black. I've literally posted pics proving I'm black. Its retarded.

thanks for answering how it started, because I see you get roasted for being Indian, or a group of Indians in a computer lab spamming TheColi

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Surely, rapping that trash is haram anyway. Why would this snow roach be allowed over there for anything other than port a potty duty?

Snow roach. My favorite slur

thanks for answering how it started, because I see you get roasted for being Indian, or a group of Indians in a computer lab spamming TheColi

Some of the gag is that Brehs say his posting is too voluminous to be one man. The call center thing has to do with needing a team to post as much.

The ones that fukc with him constantly just seem to hate him. They know the Indian thing gets a reaction. Every time.

I appreciate the Breh. He posts more actual information and news type shyt than anyone. And has for mad years I do believe.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Snow roach. My favorite slur

Some of the gag is that Brehs say his posting is too voluminous to be one man. The call center thing has to do with needing a team to post as much.

The ones that fukc with him constantly just seem to hate him. They know the Indian thing gets a reaction. Every time.

I appreciate the Breh. He posts more actual information and news type shyt than anyone. And has for mad years I do believe.

thanks for the answer breh