IGN's Top 25 Best Marvel Superheroes

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marvel is celebrating their 75th anniversary this year! In tribute, we're counting down the 25 best Marvel superheroes of all time.

We looked at Marvel's entire roster to decide who is the most noble, who has the finest stories of self-sacrifice, and who looks best in spandex.

25. Jessica Jones
24.Blade
23. Ghost Rider
22. Captain Marvel
21. Luke Cage
20. Spider-Woman
19. Silver Surfer
18. Beast
17. Thing
16. Kitty Pryde
15. Dr. Strange
14. Black Panther
13. Sue Storm
12. Nick Fury
11. Storm
10. Iron Man
9. Professor X
8. Hulk
7. Cyclops
6. Thor
5. Jean Grey
4. Wolverine
3. Daredevil
2. Captain America
1. Spider-Man:sas2:

Discuss brehs

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/10/top-25-best-marvel-superheroes?page=1

Daps
Reppin
NYC
damn hulk at 8???

has he fallen that low in the marvel pecking order?? i feel like next to spiderman he was always their #2.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What the fukk is a Jessica Jones!?

The most recently created Marvel hero on this list is also the first to ever use the F-word. Jessica Jones is a superhero turned private investigator, preferring to use her smarts instead of her powers of super strength, limited flight, and increased durability. Starting her career as the costumed hero Jewel, Jones would eventually suffer severe tragedy at the hands of the Purple Man. But despite going through an experience that would crush the spirit of anyone else, she bounced back. She now has a child with her husband Luke Cage and is a non-active member of the Avengers, but her sheer determination and resolve is a reminder that one needn't wear a costume to be a hero

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
damn hulk at 8???

has he fallen that low in the marvel pecking order?? i feel like next to spiderman he was always their #2.

Word? Are we talking sells or popularity or just overall dope character with dope story lines because I've never seen him as number 2.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Word? Are we talking sells or popularity or just overall dope character with dope story lines because I've never seen him as number 2.

i mean growin up just in terms of reputation and popularity. spidey was always their #1 mascot but after that i feel hulk was their next biggest icon.

i guess i could be wrong though.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i mean growin up just in terms of reputation and popularity. spidey was always their #1 mascot but after that i feel hulk was their next biggest icon.

i guess i could be wrong though.

Nah I remember it being Spider-Man and Wolverine as their two heavy hitters as a kid.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
..even longer...DD is on a run going back to father thats amazing. Even daredevil noir was great.

Thor over cyclops is the most glaring mistake to me. And fukk spiderwoman.

Spiderwoman is a good character breh, I fukk with her. And based on his recent status I'd put Cyclops over Thor. I definitely feel he's the more compelling character

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Unique list, don't really agree with all of it but there are more pros than cons.
I respect the X-Men got proper respect on it, but the omission of Reed Richards and Ben Grimm might nullify its merit.