Illegal fireworks blasting three days before and after the 4th unappreciation thread

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
one time, we were lighting off "rocket strikers" or whatever that shyt is called, and we ended up hitting a house by mistake. 20 seconds later we noticed a small fire so we ran and grabbed hose and decided to put it out. this was done someone's else property.

we were kids

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm the type of person to be lighting those joints. Last year I bought a bunch. They are illegal in PG but not Anne Arundel which is 5 minutes from my house. The booth is buy one get 2 free. :banderas:Had my ex scared as hell. We use to have a ton when we were kids, some of us would have firecracker wars. OMG I love fireworks. Our feet use to be black from ashes when we ran out but the Mexicans across the street use to drive across state lines and get the big boys. It was awesome.

I just went to see some yesterday but I got a few from last year that will be lit tomorrow.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I dont mind.

As long as I dont hear that yappa go off more than 3 times Im good.

Besides folks dying from heroin/fentanyl every day between my county.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yeah, I got some good illegal shyt this year. I lit one yesterday and had the whole block lit. The kids were hanging out the windows saying "aww man." I do it for the kids:mjcry:.

Last year some body called the cops on me and the cops were like we don't care, just wait until the 4th. I'm in LA these cops are worried about shootings, not some fireworks. Punk ass neighbors, there going to hate me becuase the ones I have now are louder than last year..