ILOVEMAKONNEN IS A BOOTY BANDIT

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
nikka that's because I never saw it:russ:

And I'm with you, I only know him from one song...I'm not a fan that nikka:trash:
You said how could someone tell he was sugary, I provided you a clip on how, there's many clips like it, but that one is recent, bruv has sounded like that since his first interview after Tuesday and the radio dj had to ask him about his sexuality, if a radio dj has to ask.......:dead:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
You said how could someone tell he was sugary, I provided you a clip on how, there's many clips like it, but that one is recent, bruv has sounded like that since his first interview after Tuesday and the radio dj had to ask him about his sexuality, if a radio dj has to ask.......:dead:
if what you're saying is true, then that just strengthens the point of my original post

Since you're not a fan of Makonnen this doesn't apply to you, but to fans of his music they overlook the fact that he's a gay man in hip hop because they like his music

Now if this was say, Lil Yachty who came out the closet, the reponses in this thread would've been totally different...and that's because Lil Yachty isn't like on The Coli

People on the Coli turn a blind eye to shyt like that when it comes to artist they like, yet are up in arms when it's an artist that they don't like

Not one reponse here is calling for Makonnen to gtfo of Hip Hop, it's just, "aww it was obvious that he was gay"

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
if what you're saying is true, then that just strengthens the point of my original post

Since you're not a fan of Makonnen this doesn't apply to you, but to fans of his music they overlook the fact that he's a gay man in hip hop because they like his music

Now if this was say, Lil Yachty who came out the closet, the reponses in this thread would've been totally different...and that's because Lil Yachty isn't like on The Coli

People on the Coli turn a blind eye to shyt like that when it comes to artist they like, yet are up in arms when it's an artist that they don't like

Not one reponse here is calling for Makonnen to gtfo of Hip Hop, it's just, "aww it was obvious that he was gay"
Breh, I think his fans knew but just didn't care. It wasn't the first time it was brought up on the coli, most people suspected it. :manny:

IF he comes out with another banger called Thursdays, I think people will still rock with it, honestly.