I'm 40 today. Does life truly begin now?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Welp. Let's see how this middle age thing works out :flabbynsick: Women my age range are all bitter and damaged goods. Blew out p*ssy, b*stard kids, and trash bodies. My wrist and knee pain and dings from the gym are lingering a little longer than usual for me. Harder and harder to keep in shape. Gotta worry about old nikka shyt like getting my prostate checked and high blood pressure and diabetes medication. I'm not liking this aging shyt at all :mjcry: But I'm happy to be alive:blessed:Life's a bytch, but God forbid the bytch divorce me :ahh:

Last edited:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Happy birthday. Does life move much slower at 40 than, say, 30?
Definitely breh. For me, at least.
At 30, I was fukking every woman I could get my paws on, taking biweekly trips to Vegas with the homies, fukking off mad money on bullshyt, still getting into fights, etc. Smh. Now? At 40? None of that shyt is going down. I work, go to the gym, and go home. I find pleasure in simple shyt like reading, listening to music, finding a good series to indulge in and get into, and taking naps :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Definitely breh. For me at least
At 30, I was fukking every woman I could get my paws on, taking biweekly trips to Vegas with the homies, fukking off mad money on bullshyt, still getting into fights, etc. Smh. Now? At 40? None of that shyt is going down. I work, go to the gym, and go home. I find pleasure in simple shyt like reading, listening to music, finding a good series to indulge in and get into, and taking naps :flabbynsick:
shyt, I’m on that road then too :mjcry:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was the same way when I was 30 last year, but I guess I went from 30-40 considering when I turned 31 I left all that shyt alone and drink at home, gym, etc

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Wait your 30s were fun?? All I hear on here is that your 30s suck ass!!

Happy birthday my nikka!!

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Happy birthday, g!

I just turned 30 last Tuesday and been on a birthday high all week, I would say life started at 30. Ten years ago I was entering the last four months of my penitentiary sentence on my 20th birthday. Spent 22% of my 20s locked up, after spending 47% of my teens locked up, and when I wasn't incarcerated, I spent the bulk of my 20s still dealing, on papers, city hopping...

I became a father 2½ years ago and distanced myself from illegal activity. The only real complaint I have is the money don't come as fast nowadays lol, but the alternative is worse and I smartened up and took advantage of an opportunity alota my former peers didn't...

So I'm absolutely UP for these 30s, this decade of renaissance. I have never been more excited for anything. Stay up, Black Man!