I’m 48 and hesitant to bring my 19-year-old wife to the office party

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
You must be in desperate need for validation then. Need to be told you're a strong man?

Who's more desperate for validation and being told they're "a strong man": the man who intentionally seeks out young, dumb chicks because they "do what they're told" and "treat you like a God", or the dude who fukks with age appropriate Alpha females who find him competent enough to follow his lead? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's more desperate for validation and being told they're "a strong man": the man who intentionally seeks out young, dumb chicks because they "do what they're told" and "treat you like a God", or the dude who fukks with age appropriate Alpha females who find him competent enough to follow his lead? :jbhmm:

I'm not looking for a boost in self-esteem. He is. I just want to live an easy life. And young girls who will do what they're told are simply easier to deal with.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I'm not looking for a boost in self-esteem. He is. I just want to live an easy life. And young girls who will do what they're told are simply easier to deal with.

I don't see how HE'S looking for a self esteem boost when YOU are the one seeking out young chicks to treat you like a god. People looking to get their self esteem boosted don't go looking for alpha equals, they look for subservient types who act meek and do what they're told.