I'm 5'7 and i swear to allah I'm more secure about myself than most tall nikkas

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew a few people that was as short as 5'3 that had no problem getting women. If you carry your self well then you won't have too much issues. Being short is not the worst thing in the world.

Don't lie to these nikkas 5'3 bruh yeah notice you said a few:mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
While its good to be secure with yourself your mention of tall nikkas in the title has me questioning that

Im 6'3 but we all can get along

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew a few people that was as short as 5'3 that had no problem getting women. If you carry your self well then you won't have too much issues. Being short is not the worst thing in the world.

Why would I lie? There's not too many short guys where I live and the few that I have seen all had women. It is not far fetched breh.

I know you telling the truth about the few guys but it was your statement after that I meant,bytches are much too picky and shallow:manny:

Daps
I know you telling the truth about the few guys but it was your statement after that I meant,bytches are much too picky and shallow:manny:

I feel you on that. If a chick rejects you because of your height despite having a lot of other things going for you then she is not worth it.