Daps
What does this mean to your tastebuds

77167f09867f7593861d43a3269ec0f9.jpg

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Unfortunately I haven’t had the chance to visit the ATL region yet but I’ve heard that Dekalb County (particularly the south part) and Clayton County combined would be fairly similar to PG and I can see the parallels.

After their respective anchor cities (ATL and DC), all three counties represent the bulk of their region’s Black cultures (slang, accent, fashion, mentality, food, family ties, music output, etc.); a significant number of high earning Black households and Black Excellence for days; a decent number of hoods and sketchy areas that go nearly as hard as their counterparts in the main city if not more; just like I’m sure it is with young native Black ppl living in South Dekalb and Clayton County now regarding ATL, most young native PG Black ppl such as myself are only a generation or two removed from DC. I’m actually the first Prince Georgian and native Marylander in my whole family (prior to my birth, all my family had immediate roots in DC and Richmond, VA); it’s a lot of development going on in all three counties but there are still some areas that have remainders of their more country past, hell PG even has an area called the ‘Rural Tier’. I live in Brandywine, which is part of the Rural Tier and it’s basically the most country part of my County....Imagine developing subdivision complexes with a new expressway, a lifestyle/shopping town center complete with a movie theater and some restaurants that practically turn into lil lounges on weekend nights, long yet small in width winding back roads, and smaller, older looking houses in the cut where people sometimes would have small ranches or yard farms for a few horses, goats, donkeys, chicken, crops, etc. Something like that.

Some of those farmers be Black too :wow:

Wait you never been to the ATL region? Or did I read wrong?