I'm Bout To Bounce Back, Bounce-da Bounce Back: Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread 4PM FOX

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red

This thread is one of revival. After that travesty last week, courtesy of ABC in conjunction with the Big Ten Conference, Nebraska is pissed off & out for blood. Our victims this week? Northwestern. They look offensively terrible, however their defense does a good job of muddying things up. However, they will be of little use to our offensive firepower. I predict a thorough embarrassment of the Wildcats. 45-7 the real NU. #GBR

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This thread is one of revival. After that travesty last week, courtesy of ABC in conjunction with the Big Ten Conference, Nebraska is pissed off & out for blood. Our victims this week? Northwestern. They look offensively terrible, however their defense does a good job of muddying things up. However, they will be of little use to our offensive firepower. I predict a thorough embarrassment of the Wildcats. 45-7 the real NU. #GBR

:mjgrin:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
LET'S fukkING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!