I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Since you said I should have bumped a Flat Earth thread, and that I was "derailing" (even though YOU called ME out), I'll make a thread where the entire subject is me beating your talking points down @xCivicx

From the other thread:
Why does that photo that you posted depict a perfectly spherical earth? Your scientists state that the earth isnt a perfect sphere

Also, no stars or satellites as usual

Again, you could have just bumped a flat earth thread because you're literally not posting anything new

Also, there are multiple movies and video games that show the earth in much higher detail than photoshopped nasa pics. Composite = computer manipulated. Period

The Earth isn't a perfect sphere, it is slightly oblate. Take a perfect circle and superimpose it over that image. Oh wait, I did that for you:

Why are you expecting to see stars in that image? Do you know how exposure works? No, of course you don't-- the camera is trying to take an image of the Earth, which, while illuminated by the Sun, is extremely bright. This causes the Earth to appear perfectly in the image, but stars wouldn't be able to be seen. I demonstrate this for you, again:

None of those movies or video games were in the 70s when that image was taken, so you can stop. We had no technology even close to the detail in that image from '72, what the hell are you talking about?

And composite image =/= computer manipulated. A puzzle is a composite image, genius. Those aren't computer manipulated. You don't know what words mean, so let me help you with that too:

Composite- made up of distinct parts or elements

And as I said, The Blue Marble ISN'T a composite; it is a single image of the Earth from space, taken on ACTUAL FILM in 1972, which was before computer generated imagery.

Post any questions you had for me in the other thread in here, and I will gladly eat them shyts. :demonic:

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Idk about it being flat, but can we explain ancient architecture like the pyramids, puma punku, and Stonehenge? Why were they built ?
Why is there a statue of liberty in the middle of Vegas?

Humans build shyt, we of course have no records of those times so we can only speculate what they were used for but humans building big shyt is nothing new and nothing mysterious.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He's gonna deflect

The problem with his potential deflection is that I provided very simple experiments that he or anyone can do themselves. Here's the methodology:

1. Use any lightbulb with white light, and throw your iPhone's camera in front of it. Leave everything on auto.

2. The only thing the camera will be able to see is the light source, making the background appear black.

3. Move the phone away from the light to the side, and you'll see the room light up, and everything comes back into focus.

This is why pictures of the Earth don't show stars-- the exposure of the camera is set to capture the brightest light source.

This is baby science, basic shyt that any amateur with a cell phone camera can demonstrate, but this guy still thinks that because he can't see stars in this image, it's not real "because scientists says there are stars" :mjlol:

135918main_bm1_high.jpg

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Since you said I should have bumped a Flat Earth thread, and that I was "derailing" (even though YOU called ME out), I'll make a thread where the entire subject is me beating your talking points down @xCivicx

From the other thread:

The Earth isn't a perfect sphere, it is slightly oblate. Take a perfect circle and superimpose it over that image. Oh wait, I did that for you:

Why are you expecting to see stars in that image? Do you know how exposure works? No, of course you don't-- the camera is trying to take an image of the Earth, which, while illuminated by the Sun, is extremely bright. This causes the Earth to appear perfectly in the image, but stars wouldn't be able to be seen. I demonstrate this for you, again:

None of those movies or video games were in the 70s when that image was taken, so you can stop. We had no technology even close to the detail in that image from '72, what the hell are you talking about?

And composite image =/= computer manipulated. A puzzle is a composite image, genius. Those aren't computer manipulated. You don't know what words mean, so let me help you with that too:

Composite- made up of distinct parts or elements

And as I said, The Blue Marble ISN'T a composite; it is a single image of the Earth from space, taken on ACTUAL FILM in 1972, which was before computer generated imagery.

Post any questions you had for me in the other thread in here, and I will gladly eat them shyts. :demonic:

According to science priest neil degrasse tyson, the earth is a "pear-shaped oblate spheroid with a bulge at the equator" and a "flatness" at one of the poles. The perfect sphere that you posted doesnt depict anything like that.

Also, where are the photos of earth where the sun is being blocked by the earth?

Where are the photos of the stars from the dark side of the moon? Exposure would not play into that situation in any way

Also, i notice how you quoted me sidereal/solar post into the amber rose thread but didnt actually bring it over here

Please address that post after reading it. I have plenty more stumpers for you after that