I'm developing a Black Hair care Product...need some feedback

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Ladies. I'm working on a product for natural hair and I have a question for anyone with 4c or similar.

What kind of comb other than finger detangling do you use more often than others?

How often do you apply oil or other natural conditioner? What kind?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I don't know hair types. I use a very wide tooth comb. Oil doesn't do anything for my hair. I don't use a leave in at this time. When I wear my hair curly (after washing) I use mousse.
I will literally use any shampoo and conditioner

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Th
I don't know hair types. I use a very wide tooth comb. Oil doesn't do anything for my hair. I don't use a leave in at this time. When I wear my hair curly (after washing) I use mousse.
I will literally use any shampoo and conditioner
Thanks. I hear a lot about argan,coconut, and almond. My product is designed to reduce breakage and moisturize.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Is this catered to Men and Women?

And the Market is oversaturated with Hair Oils and "Creams" since anyone can get the raw materials from amazon and make their own custom blend product.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Only women at this time. Thanks for the feedback. I agree. Natural is easy, safe and healthy.

Yea, I think biggest thing that will help you is aiming for value. Hit up IG and Youtube and search various natural hair hashtags to find the popular bloggers and what products they use.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I probably need both. My hair is really long down to the middle of my back and I have to wash it a lot. I don't really have a routine right now

I noticed a lot of women with natural hair dont know how to take of their hair for sh*t lol. Speaking in general.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I probably need both. My hair is really long down to the middle of my back and I have to wash it a lot. I don't really have a routine right now[/QUOTE

I dont want to say too much about my product now, but you could keep your length, and keep it moisturized even with frequent washes. Black hair needs moisturization if you wash it that much.