I'm doing a nightly show on my IG live every night 8pm EST Update: YT Video & MP3 episodes DL added

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Video from 5.21.20 added

Audio added
Episode 2 Audio 5.21.20 (MP3 Download)

Video from 5.20.20 added

Audio Added.
Episode 1 Audio - 5.20.20 (MP3 Download)

The Temisan Adoki Show
On my IG live @thebonesofhoudini
Temisan Adoki (@thebonesofhoudini) • Instagram photos and videos
Watch me play music for an hour
audio will be recorded for download
I figured out why I couldn't do mobile on YT
I have to have 1,000 followers...I don't have that many followers.
And I couldn't run both my soundcard for my pioneer DDJ SB3 and record the audio to the stream for youtube at the same time from my laptop.
So I'm going to build up my momentum on IG and take that to Youtube and try to build my following there.
Whatever, I'm bored and I got music equipment right in front of me.
:yeshrug:
Might as well put it to good use.

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:yeshrug: not a bad idea... if you can get some coli posters to join the chat... we could maybe get something going :ohhh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Tonight.
At 8 pm
Smoke blunts all night long
Im finna go in.
tenor.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An hour on IG is not enough. You need at least 2, not just your own music and one type of genre. You gotta mix it up.

Daps
Good luck, breh. IG is definitely the move. Just hit 2,000 followers after months of grinding. I've found that replicating the type of content posted on Tumblr does wonders for user engagement. Pictures that provoke thought, inspire, and are subversive go a long way towards solidifying your brand in the minds of those visiting your page. I had started this page late last year, amassing a few hundred followers before hitting a brick wall. I shifted gears, at the suggestion of a friend, who advised me to visit Tumblr and study the content posted there. Ever since, I've been amassing a nice clip of followers almost every day. I've also spent a few hundred sponsoring my page, since the Instagram algorithm still throttles your reach if you're not paying for advertisements. Still, the money spent has been worth it, and I'm hopeful that I'll build up enough of a following to avoid having to dole out a few dollars for push the reach of my content.

:mjgrin: