I'm FINALLY finna watch the "Terminator" movies for the 1st time EVER starting tonight!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: Lena Headey had never seen any of the Terminator movies when she was casted as Sarah Connor for TSCC.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
:ohhh: Lena Headey had never seen any of the Terminator movies when she was casted as Sarah Connor for TSCC.

there was a character on the series, i think it was Sarah Conner's ex husband's wife or summin that looked exactly like Linda Hamilton in Terminator

the moment i saw her on the show I immediately said to myself that this was terrible miscast and that she should have gotten the role of Sarah conner instead of Lena

Lena did a good job but she must have been fukking the director to have landed that role if that other chick was also auditioning

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
there was a character on the series, i think it was Sarah Conner's ex husband's wife or summin that looked exactly like Linda Hamilton in Terminator

the moment i saw her on the show I immediately said to myself that this was terrible miscast and that she should have gotten the role of Sarah conner instead of Lena

Lena did a good job but she must have been fukking the director to have landed that role if that other chick was also auditioning

:what:You talking about the chick that was Desmond's Girlfriend/Wife, Penny on "Lost"?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:scust: I'm watching the 3rd episode of Season 2 & this the 2nd straight episode where Busy Phillips is Pregnant AS fukk wearing a midriff top with her belly hanging out.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently watching the 8th episode of Season 2 of TSCC (The episode with the fukkery in Mexico & the episode narrated from the different POV of each of the characters)...

:ohlawd: This show is SO GOOD!!!!! I can't believe I waited all these years to finally watch this show.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County