I'm getting kicked out the crib @ 20 years old, give a breh some tips

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
My mom is 55 years old, and September will make it 30 years at her company, so she can retire young with a GREAT pension and an extremely plush 401k. This is all great of course, her job paid for her MBA & she was able to get her PhD.

Now that she's retiring, my mom says she's getting ready to move to Douglasville, Georgia to be close to my sisters & her 3 granddaughters :gucci:

I'M HER BABY!!! THE YOUNGEST OF 4 KIDS!!!! HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME!!!:damn::damn::damn:

My sister & brother in law live in Douglasville. My other sister & my niece have an apartment in Mableton. My older brother, his wife and their 2 sons live up in Long Island, NY. My mom got paid well, has good credit & has HELLA savings for all the years so she can buy a house where she wants. But what am I gon do:gucci:

My dad lives in Pembroke Pines & has a nice house, he bought it in 2005 when Broward County real estate wasn't an arm and a leg. But his wife is a former stripper/current fukk nikka that I don't see eye to eye with.

My grandma lives in North Miami Beach off of Ives Dairy Road, but she's extremely clingy & insufferable, she treats me like the husband she never had. My grandfather was an abusive drunkard & cheating on her with British pawgs & Mr. Chin daughter when they lived in the islands.

My uncle is closest, but he's LITERALLY an ex-Marine drill sergeant with anger issues, his wife & kids are terrified of him.

I'm thinking about getting an apartment with roommates, but Miami is expensive af and do I REALLY want to live like that? But do I REALLY want to live with my grandma and have her all on my nuts like Hanes?:scust:

What would yall do?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If I was you, I’d totally stay with your dad and comepletely ignore his girl, it’s gonna be more jobs down there than Douglasville and less boring and more events to get into at your age, if you working full time or part time and you’re out doing stuff you won’t be getting into shyt with her much

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do you work, go to school?
In any case..

If your father wifed a former stripper he's likely a simp/sucka (NO DISRESPECT.) and will eventually fight you for looking at his wife the wrong way or take a comment u say wrong, better you leave that alone entirely.

Feel out your big bro, if he's cool with you living there I would move to LI. You got good schools, bad white bytches, bad black bytches & mad weed + you close to the greatest city on earth.

That drill instructor uncle shyt is 100% not what you wanna do at 20.

Other than that, rent a room in an area you're familiar with (Like where all your mans live at) and just mack for a year or so and get some money up to sign a lease with someone (If you're 20, I'm guessing alot of your friends are around that moving out age)

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
My nikka, if your mom's was anything like mine she would've told you she was retiring and what her plans were faaaar in advance breh :stopitslime:. My whole extended family knew the time and date when ma was done, so don't expect shyt from her :russ:

Anyway, you had plenty of time to get your shyt together and at least have a plan b.

You sound freeloading breh, what are you doing with yourself :gucci:

Daps
Move somewhere more affordable. Sucks but people from Miami, LA, NYC have to leave their hometowns every day to more affordable destinations

Think about hitting up Central Florida/Orlando/Tampa or Texas

Also there’s an anti young black male/black male in general bias among a lot of older people so even from family I wouldn’t expect help. If you’re 20 and still living with someone else they’ll talk down to you like you’re 40 still living with someone else

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
You in the 305? Plenty of chubby white girls out there in Hileah that got the hook up with housing a food stamps. Yeah you might have to clack a nikka once or twice but after that you pretty good.

You gotta be a predator on your mamas feelings though. She seem like a upstanding good family woman so you gotta get at her conscience. Get set up, change your number, don’t tell nobody where you at for about 6-8 months. You gotta make her think you dead fam. She’ll be so relieved she’ll give you anything you want.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
shyt, do what a lot of these nikkas do and find you a fat lonely popped bytch to lay up with until you get situated on ya own :manny:

5993c68df6b2e2bb68c1c32166ff9d44.320x240x91.gif