I'm getting neg trained for some reason by TnT, can you ban me. Thank you.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Spooky
jtwk1k.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
doesn't look like your team is built for this :lolbron:

Studying another man's construction skills brehs :dame:

You a solid breh, come and put that old school TPC/TNT glory to use with the NEW school...we ain't going nowhere, y'all nikkas done started something.

Y'all like 97 George Clooney batman :flabbynsick:..come get that new Ben Affleck shine over here breh.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Studying another man's construction skills brehs :dame:

You a solid breh, come and put that old school TPC/TNT glory to use with the NEW school...we ain't going nowhere, y'all nikkas done started something.

Y'all like 97 George Clooney batman :flabbynsick:..come get that new Ben Affleck shine over here breh.

:mjlol: and run with a crew of snitches who fold under the slightest pressure? I'm good where I am breh :ehh: you def ain't the first crew to come at us and you def won't be the last. Ya boys @BocaRear and @Mac Man been apart of the last 2 crews we bodied, unless you wanna become the 3rd I think it's best you try to co-exist with us. For starters you're gonna need to drop a few members, you're a better poster than half them lames in the red that's reppin ya shyt. Turn ya PM's back on if you wanna talk seriously though :sas2:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:mjlol: and run with a crew of snitches who fold under the slightest pressure? I'm good where I am breh :ehh: you def ain't the first crew to come at us and you def won't be the last. Ya boys @BocaRear and @Mac Man been apart of the last 2 crews we bodied, unless you wanna become the 3rd I think it's best you try to co-exist with us. For starters you're gonna need to drop a few members, you're a better poster than half them lames in the red that's reppin ya shyt. Turn ya PM's back on if you wanna talk seriously though :sas2:

:francis: Good riddance to @Soon but it is what it is, gotta shake the tree of bad fruits and trim the limbs if you want to keep growin' breh. :yeshrug:

Started this group on Saturday, already got 30 folks under the banner....Moving like I'm building Rocafella on this bytch. :dame:

But since we writing mafia stories, let's have a sit down cause we staking claims out here.YOU gotta co-exist with us because it's inevitable that #tcc becomes bigger than both TnT and TPC sooner rather than later brehs.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:francis: Good riddance to @Soon but it is what it is, gotta shake the tree of bad fruits and trim the limbs if you want to keep growin' breh. :yeshrug:

Started this group on Saturday, already got 30 folks under the banner....Moving like I'm building Rocafella on this bytch. :dame:

But since we writing mafia stories, let's have a sit down cause we staking claims out here.YOU gotta co-exist with us because it's inevitable that #tcc becomes bigger than both TnT and TPC sooner rather than later brehs.
Ok :mjlol:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/recr...group-brehs-mjlol.422553/page-2#post-18888188