I'm going to spend the rest of this election cycle cherishing Obama and his legacy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What legacy?
Most of his two terms the country turned on him and took congress away from him. His hands were tied and he didn't accomplish much of anything. His rise gave birth to the tea party and the most divisive era of congress ever. At least he was competent and wasn't corrupt. Our next president will be very different than him regardless of who wins. Almost his opposite. A lightning rod for controversy and shenanigans.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
Most of his two terms the country turned on him and took congress away from him. His hands were tied and he didn't accomplish much of anything. His rise gave birth to the tea party and the most divisive era of congress ever. At least he was competent and wasn't corrupt. Our next president will be very different than him regardless of who wins. Almost his opposite. A lightning rod for controversy and shenanigans.

Breh, special interests be all in that White House.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Weren't you the same poster making hateful threads 3 am in the morning about obama

Damn near 2 years ago. And? :mjpls:

I could see if it was last week or last month.. But 2014 :russ:

Obama got derailed by rebublicans plain and simple. Washington is run by big business and that won't change so long as there is a two party system.

I'm looking at Obama's presidency for the historical context. He was the first black 2 term president and may very well be the only one in your lifetime.