I'm joining the local pro wrestling school so I can impregnate Divas...gimmie a gimmick brehs

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a coli poster. Come out with a laptop and brag to the coli how you're fukking all kinds of dimes while you post from work. See if Kanye or Nas can do your theme.

Have that nikka just walk out in the middle of the match and start posting on The Coli at ringside until he gets counted out/thrown back in the ring. :dead:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
No way Fatt Harvey and that fat Uso should be eating good off Divas. Half of us in better shape and look better than these bums. :upsetfavre:

I need theme music and a gimmick. If I get famous I'll bring yall with me :wow: We'll break the 4th wall :wow:
Chocholate Milf, with tha Dolemite theme song :dj2:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Be a coli poster. Come out with a laptop and brag to the coli how you're fukking all kinds of dimes while you post from work. See if Kanye or Nas can do your theme.
this would only work if you only try to smash nattie and kaitlyn and give the :mjpls: face to naomi because she wears a "hair hat". u should also do the triple h water taunt but with mollywatr.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
built on dudes gimmick of bringing out a laptop..except play a smark who actually has skills to kick ass..

come out and point out things from the dirt sheet said about you(kayfabe obv) or people more popular that you consider yourself better than

whole gimmick is about how you are best for business and are part Hogan part Vince part Russo, etc.

Daps
mordecai_display_image.png

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
no homo but to get a serious reply your going to have to post your picture and size stats to know what type of wrestler or gimmick you could be...a sample promo as well so we can tell you what works and what doesn't