I'm not a video vixen IG thot Uchemba new music video

peppe

Superstar
Daps
IG VS reality, she looks rough in that video nothing like her IG pictures :mjlol:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
IG VS reality, she looks rough in that video nothing like her IG pictures :mjlol:
I used to think she was prettier than what I've been noticing Lol. Months ago I put her as my girl crush in a thread. She's just a regular chick to me now (which is fine).

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
The coli.com.:russ:

My guy there's not a "rough" looking part on her in this video. What vid were you watching? She looks exactly like her pictures and vids on IG here too.
full

While the same can't be said for a lot of these fake mannequin-faced IG thots who look legit pale/sickly in their vids and pics without make-up/fake lashes/filters.:mjlol:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
The coli.com.:russ:

My guy there's not a "rough" looking part on her in this video. What vid were you watching? She looks exactly like her pictures and vids on IG here too.
full

While the same can't be said for a lot of these fake mannequin-faced IG thots who look legit pale/sickly in their vids and pics without make-up/fake lashes/filters.:mjlol:
She's def not ugly. But when I was up on her months ago I saw something different in her. I prefer her with makeup and long hair.