I'm not really a big sugar candy eater but .....

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
maxresdefault.jpg

:whew:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:picard:

FAIRFIELD, Calif.

Things are heating up at Jelly Belly Candy Company. Available now, BeanBoozled® Fiery Five™, a new line of progressively hotter Jelly Belly® jelly bean flavors that challenge spicy food lovers to see how hot they can handle.

Jelly_Belly_Beanboozled_Fiery_Five.jpg

Jelly Belly Candy Company, BeanBoozled Fiery Five

Available on JellyBelly.com and at retailers nationwide, BeanBoozled Fiery Five lets brave fans explore the world of spice with five true-to-life flavors: sriracha, jalapeño, cayenne, habanero and Carolina Reaper. Each bean is appropriately hot for its placement in this progressively spicy lineup, from mild sriracha leaving tasters with a light burn similar to the sauce to Carolina Reaper packing a major punch.

:whoa:

Through focus group testing, Jelly Belly noticed that some consumers could handle the heat, but others – well, others could not. Due to this varying sensitivity, the company will place warnings on packages that recommend BeanBoozled Fiery Five only for healthy individuals over the age of 13.

Jelly Belly dares the bravest candy lovers, pop culture enthusiasts, and foodies to try their luck with wild, true-to-life flavors. BeanBoozled started as a cultural phenomenon with hundreds of millions of views of user-generated content on YouTube. Always up for a challenge, BeanBoozled continues to push boundaries as it engineers games of risk that are also good, clean fun. For more about flavors and the BeanBoozled Challenge, visit BeanBoozled.com and follow the brand on Instagram. Like Jelly Belly jelly beans, BeanBoozled jelly beans are also made in a peanut free facility, certified OU Kosher, and are free of gelatin, gluten, fat and dairy.

:hubie:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I love Twizzlers and Sour Patch Kids. I try not to buy them because if I see a pack, I'm just gonna dog the whole thing.