I'm Now Pro The One Drop Rule

If you have one drop of non-black blood you are not black.

• I agree.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • I disagree.

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Black people who were kidnapped and enslaved alk have some admixture

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Race is not real. Its just a social cobstruct.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I have never thought about it.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • My great great great grandma was Native American so yeah, I'm not just black.

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Coli scuence says the colour of the nut sack determines the childs race.

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • All that matters is what race you appear to people.

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • I define everyones race based on their actions and character.

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
If you have one drop of non-black blood you are not black.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not being black. We are all of us, after all, only human.

Im just intrigued by the notion of the "original one drop rule". It seems that one drop of black blood tainted your whiteness and black people accepted that. Yet dont feel the same about non black blood. Why... you know why - they dont view it as a "stain/negative" (neither do I)

Edit:

Was inspired buy this thread - http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-does-hollywood-cast-biracial-people-as-black-people.630447

It seems all other races are permitted to be proud of their race. But its a problem to some when black people are proud of their various shades of brown skin and coily hair.

But it seems some black people get upset at the thought that there are actually black people who are proud of being full black and value that blackness.

Not all black people hate blackness and want to erase it or assimilate so that other races wont notice our blackness and accept us.

I have biracial nieces and nephews and full black neices and nephews. I love them equally but I cant pretend that they are all full black.

I dont think more or less of any person based on their race.

But I also wont lie, I'm black and proud of my and other peoples blackness.

For all the "cac calling" on the coli it seems people think that blackness is a free for all.

I am aware of the position descendants of black people who were kidnapped and enslaved are in. If you are in a place where your race is the minority then there is likely going to be a lot of interacial relationships (in the case of slavery it was rape) and even generations later on that admixture will be present still.

Then after slavery you add in c00ning and cases of true love then yeah you have a lot of admixture.

With mainstream media showing blackness in anegative light its insporing to see vlack people worldwide be proud of their blackness. And I dont mean people who cry about their blackness being used against them or talking about blackness on social media but would never be caught dead with a black spouse or black kids. And lets not pretend like a lot of black dont do this.

I cant remember what the thread was about but a poster said something along the lines of - " I dont care what you say, you cant claim to be pro black but dont have a black family.. "

So yeah, nothing wrong with cultural, racial, tribal, regional or whatever you are proud of pride.

Just remember that being pro black/blackness does not mean being anti anyone else. There is nothing wrong with being full black, part black or not black.

I only add this "disclaimer" coz I dont want to create a "controversial" thread and then abandon it.

Last edited:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
You're opinion matters greatly to me. :tellme:

And

@JDH
@Sterling Archer
@MMA Mo
@number21
@CrownHeights

It matterd enough for you to click on this thread. When the title is not vague at all. :usure:

You knew what this thread was going to be about.:francis:

@dgamer "unity or negs bytch"??? - How is wanting black people exclusively to be called black be divisive to black people? Do white/others cry about half or part white/others not claiming white as devisive to their races?

Last edited:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Not only am I light skinned, I'm pretty sure I have at least 30% other shyt in me..... And I dare a fukk nikka to get in my face telling me I'm not black :birdman:

I got into hella fights in grammar/highschool over a mf trying to tell me what I am, and I'm still willing to scrap about mines. My own father be on that:mjpls: c00n shyt at times.... Calling me a nappy headed Jesus cuz of my locs and shyt foh.... nikka tried to convince me to get a perm before:camby:

Black ain't a complexion, it's a culture... One that requires African roots in your DNA.

Anybody disagree you can pull up