I'm Seeing More And More Women With No Children Into Their Late 20s, 30s, 40s etc

tater

Superstar
Daps
I don't have kids, but I've had to change my goals because I would like them one day and being realistic, I'm not trying to be 45 with a 2 year old.

I'm getting to that age now, and it is what it is :yeshrug:

I also don't want to have some test tube baby or use someone else's womb. I was talking to this older man in his 40's the other day in my uber car. He was just asking me a bunch of questions about my plans and what not. I bought that up and he seemed to be the only one that understood what I meant. He said he and his wife used IVF and conceived naturally after the fact. Both of them are late 40's. He said you just want a traditional family and that's true. I don't want the risks either.

I want to go to dental school, but I'm already 26. I'm not saying that's old, but I still haven't finished my bachelors. When will I have time? By the time I'm done I'll be mid 30's and who knows? Maybe single, and then times ticking. I'd prefer to do something less time consuming and hopefully be able to achieve my other goals.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Who tryin to have a kid with a broad in their 30s and 40s?

People act like that celebrity science and medical shyt can be applied to average nikkas. If you look at most of the local legit retards, mongoloids and nutcases most of them have older mothers.

Then with the way most people take care of themselves health wise, after 30 most people fat as hell, fighting off diabetes, hypertension or some other health shyt.

Many regular people, with comprehensive healthcare; actually have IVF covered in their health insurance. Considering the cost and popularity of IVF, I'd say many people are trying to have children with a "broad" :skip: in their 30s and 40s.

It's not just for the rich and famous.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Many regular people, with comprehensive healthcare; actually have IVF covered in their health insurance. Considering the cost and popularity of IVF, I'd say many people are trying to have children with a "broad" :skip: in their 30s and 40s.

It's not just for the rich and famous.

Yea okay, you trust that and let us know how that works for you :mjlol:

I'm 30, there's a lot of childless broads looking for the one to start a family with for reason and very few of them are in anywhere near a good shape and that don't even include the other baggage. Any smart man that's looking for a person to start a family with would look younger unless the nikka is desperate and wants to go through that in vetro bullshyt

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who tryin to have a kid with a broad in their 30s and 40s?

People act like that celebrity science and medical shyt can be applied to average nikkas. If you look at most of the local legit retards, mongoloids and nutcases most of them have older mothers.

Then with the way most people take care of themselves health wise, after 30 most people fat as hell, fighting off diabetes, hypertension or some other health shyt.
That is really the fathers fault, not the mothers.

As a man, if you take care of yourself, your sperm will be healthy. The same for a chick, but she does have a biological clock.

The older a person is when they have kids, the better a child is, IF the parents have their shyt, and health together. If not, shyt aint looking too good:patrice:

It makes sense being that the brain doesn't stop maturing until around 25 yrs. of age.

Research says children of older mothers are smarter, taller, and stronger

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea okay, you trust that and let us know how that works for you :mjlol:

I'm 30, there's a lot of childless broads looking for the one to start a family with for reason and very few of them are in anywhere near a good shape and that don't even include the other baggage. Any smart man that's looking for a person to start a family with would look younger unless the nikka is desperate and wants to go through that in vetro bullshyt

I want one who is between 25-30, 35 if she has her shyt together, and is a healthnut. Aint no way I'm having kids with an older chick, and she lives like the average person, drinking wine like its cool or just living like a corporate clown with all the bullshyt they eat. Her eggs will not be the best, and I don't feel like trying to get her to change her lifestyle. If you don't get it by now, I ain't trying to teach ya ass!

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That is really the fathers fault, not the mothers.

As a man, if you take care of yourself, your sperm will be healthy. The same for a chick, but she does have a biological clock.

The older a person is when they have kids, the better a child is, IF the parents have their shyt, and health together. If not, shyt aint looking too good:patrice:

It makes sense being that the brain doesn't stop maturing until around 25 yrs. of age.

Research says children of older mothers are smarter, taller, and stronger

Thats and strong ass IF, where you from breh?

Now look up diabetes, prediateses, how many people are effected by it 20 & up, and how that alone affects fertility. Then if they are smoking weed / cigarettes, drinking, stressing and everything else on top of that it's even worse

Like I said before, I rarely see and meet people my age and up that are in any respectable type of shape so what are the chances of two fit and healthy older people without any kids that are compatible and on the same page as far as dating / relationship goals with no previous kids and baggage?