I'm sorry but if you don't hit clubs or don't live in the hood, u can't tell me what's hot!

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: What if you listen to the radio and use the Internet?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
real talk, if you don't frequent the clubs, or be in the streets heavy. You can't tell people what's a club banger . You can't say what's hot in the streets :manny:

@BrothaZay @Buckeye Fever

Facts :birdman:
Right. If a song isnt a hood classic then its not a hip hop classic period.

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Dont worry, the good folks over at Complex and Fader got our backs
jY89NGs.png

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
And we not even sayin u need to be involved in the street shyt. Not every nikka is bangin & slangin.

Look at Kendrick. He dont bang or slang, but he from the hood. I bet if nikkaz fukk wit him, he got some Bloods AND Crips that will handle that for him.

Go to the hood. Be around ya people:ufdup:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
real talk, if you don't frequent the clubs, or be in the streets heavy. You can't tell people what's a club banger . You can't say what's hot in the streets :manny:

@BrothaZay @Buckeye Fever

Facts :birdman:

If you over 30 and this your stance on music and or life in general..... kill yourself.... Let the youngins havr this music shyt bruh. I might bytch and gripe about who they insist is the hottest artist.... But when it comes down to it... My generation got music right. This generation only knows abouy who is trending and how popular they are. Damn a message, authenticity, lyrical ability, or the concept of conceptuality..... All they knowbos twitter likes and who they are TOLD to listen too.