I’m sorry but it’s hard for me to not look at Dubai travelers as clowns and followers

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
10 years ago nikkas(not me) didn’t even know this place existed

Now all of a sudden it’s number 1 on the vacay buccet list for all these social media birds

A Muslim country in the damn desert with strict ass laws :dead:

Anytime I see someone take a trip to Dubai I immediately write them off as a bozo

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
They go to the tourist designated areas where they have a lot more freedom, but I'm with you...I don't see the appeal. I only know one person who's been there, and that's because his old man is a pilot for Emirates, and even he said he wouldn't go back.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
fukk that im goin to puerto rico or DR :blessed:
full

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
Why? Besides some nice beaches there ain't much going on. Neither are that great to me
called me out :francis:

but i gotta admit i felt that all the baad bytches are in NY or FL, but i aint ready for that 14 hour flight anywhere else. its a nice getaway from home wothout leaving home. and i aint tryin to get stabbed in south america :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
called me out :francis:

but i gotta admit i felt that all the baad bytches are in NY or FL, but i aint ready for that 14 hour flight anywhere else. and i aint tryin to get stabbed in south america

Don't worry about all that. You live in the U.S.? We are more likely to be violently attacked on our own streets than most countries :mjlol:

Go to Europe, Go to Africa, go to South America... explore.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
Don't worry about all that. You live in the U.S.? We are more likely to be violently attacked on our own streets than most countries :mjlol:

Go to Europe, Go to Africa, go to South America... explore.
:patrice: i want to! i aint feelin the whole plane ride/cruise ship/etc

i stay watching these travel vlogs tho

army homie been everywhere but he said hawaii is the BEST place he ever been :ohhh: