I’m still trying to generate an AI Asian man and white woman

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
It’s crazy how much resources/potential asians have and still allow themselves to be disrespected. They could lowkey be a force like Jewish people but instead bow down to cacs. That Stockholm syndrome is :wow:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
that was easy.

AI does 96% of the work, folks just have to do 4%, and can't even do that right. :francis:
h2uewGN.png

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
So what they really mean is east Asian man.

Try Japanese man and white wife and see what turns up.
the guy above is japanese. i think I put okinawa man, white woman, married

asia has over 4.7 billion people, over half the planet, you're going to have to be a bit more specific than just 'asian man'. do you know how massive asia is.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It cant pull it off because there aren't enough examples online of real images of Asian men with cave bytches to reference from. :manny:

Zuck didn't have to tell his tech cacs on the floor the only acceptable cac and asian pairing is a cac man and asian female..like his own, not the other way around :mjpls:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
It cant pull it off because there aren't enough examples online of real images of Asian men with cave bytches to reference from. :manny:

Zuck didn't have to tell his tech cacs on the floor the only acceptable cac and asian pairing is a cac man and asian female..like his own, not the other way around :mjpls:
That's not how A.I works. and it's for sure not how prompting works.

You can't find many photos of Trump riding an elephant through Tokyo, but I can make it happen.

Daps
Saying "Asian" is about as helpful as saying "African."

When they put "Black Man/White Woman" it's going to default to some light colored white woman with a pretty face and a breh that looks like a stereotypical example (dark, swole, reasonably attractive)....what we think of with Black American men.

"Asian" could mean Russell Peters, Jackie Chan or....if we include Polynesians....someone like Troy Polamalu or even one of those Tongan brehs.

"African" could be a Sudanese breh, some Pygmy breh or dude that looks like Giannis....or Idris......that's a LOT of ground to cover.

Honestly white is probably the easiest. Every white country has people with blonde/red hair and blue or green eyes...so it's not inaccurate. Most white people have brown hair but I haven't met many with brown eyes unless they're Italian or something.