Im still uncomfortable with Latino n!ggas using the N word

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
After all these years im still bothered by this. I grew up with these motherfukkers and lived in predominately latino neighborhoods and although I got along with em I was never comfortable with these spics using the N word with wreckless abandonment. I still dont know where and when these nikkas got the pass to use the N word. They say it with more ferocity than them characters in Django. The barbershop I sometimes go to its latino but they cut nikka hair and the conversations are filled with every 3rd word being "nikka". Chime in on this coli latinos:demonic:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Araña;3611121 said:
just because I'm Latino It doesn't mean I ain't black

You identify with your country first, which no one should have a problem with. This comes down to AA's having no barriers regarding their culture. Throw some goya seasoning on that :umad:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
So no one's gonna mention that he referred to Latinos as spics? But I've never really seen how Fat Joe's been allowed to get away with it for so long. The first time this topic ever came to light for me is back when J.Lo said it on that I'm Real track.