I'm Sure We All Know How Dope Diplomatic Immunity Was, But....

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
......was anybody feeling Diplomatic Immunity 2???? I remember the first one hitting and so many people were ":blessed::whew:" at the production and style, but I don't remember people feeling part 2 much, if at all. I had only heard 3 songs from it back then, and felt let down and didn't bother to check for the rest.

Thoughts :lupe::whoo:????

f05c82bb-df41-4a75-a160-0ed839d54963.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

JR fukkin Writer

"Watch young move, on junk food. Twinkies sit on the Cadillac"

"And say shyt like J, I dont need to be locked, a year, a week, or a day. I got a seed on the way!:mjcry:(stop cryin man)"
:wow:

Cam as well.

"Desert on my waist.......I get my eagle on"

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Bigger Picture is better than A LOT of joints on the DI 1.....don't debate me
Don't forget this one

and SANTANA was fire!!

"It's rock n roll time, it's lock and load time
Showtime, audios amigos, gotta go time.
Yeah, but I be right back at ya, twice back at ya, like Christ back at ya"

Always liked that part

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
Yea it was disappointing compared to D1. The production wasn't the same without Kanye and Just Blaze and heatmakers only doin a few tracks, and it just had a totally different feel. There wasn't no powerful music, there wasn't no chemistry like on D1. Ain't even got 1 damn song with cam juelz and Jimmy all On it together (EDIT-I forgot they did have Get Crunk Muzik....still just 1.....How does that happen ???:why:

Plus I think Cam was trying too hard to put on JR Writer, SAS, 40 cal etc with D2......Not that they was Wack or anything but dipset fans still wanted to mainly hear Cam, juelz and Jimmy at that time. Especially after how dope d1 was.

looking back you can kinda tell it was the beginning of the end for the dips at this point. it was pretty much all downhill from there and they ain't never really recovered as a group.

Last edited: